Comfort Glow GFD2043 The Belmont Propane (LP) or Natural Gas(NG) Vent Free Fireplace, 20,000 BTUs
- Comfort Glow Gas Products
- Dual Fuel (Propane (LP) or Natural (NG) Gas)
- 800 sq. ft.
- 16.50 in
- 35.75 in
- 38.75 in
- 120 lbs
- 26.5" L x 35.75" W x 38.75" H
- 18,001 - 30,000
- 501 - 1,000 sq. ft.
Comfort Glow's The Belmont™ is a quaint, compact size fireplace that provides the perfect solution when space is limited. The beautiful and unique styling will add warmth and charm to any room in your home. The artfully carved cabinet design features a rich, Heritage finish. The Belmont™ offers 20,000 BTUs and a 99.9% fuel efficient burner system that does not require electricity and provides enough heat output to heat up to 800 sq. feet. The dual fuel feature of the Belmont™ permits installation almost anywhere accessible to a gas line. The 4-in-1 design allows installation against a flat wall or into a corner. Even when the power is out, you and your family can enjoy cozy, comfortable warmth from your new Belmont™ fireplace system! Check state and local codes for installation restrictions and requirements before purchase.
Due to the built in oxygen safety sensor, vent free products may not work properly at elevations above 4,500 ft. Not for sale in California or Canada. Please check your state and local codes prior to purchase.
- Operates on Natural (NG) or Propane (LP) Gas
- New Smart Select™ fuel selection system provides easier, faster installation
- No flue or chimney required
- Mantle, hearth, firebox, log set and burner included
- Wall or corner installation
- Realistic charred oak log set
- Hidden, easy access controls
- Electronic spark ignition
- Blower 20-6140 - INCLUDED
- Ready to assemble
- 2 year warranty
This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov