Kozy World vent free gas stoves feature attractive, modern styling while providing a charming wood stove ambiance. The Monterey™ vent free gas stove provides a massive 30,000 BTUs per hour. The large open-face design offers maximum flame enjoyment from the large charred log set and dual yellow flame burner. Heating up to 1,250 sq. feet, this stove is an attractive and economical way to heat almost any room in the house. The dual fuel design of the Monterey™ permits the unit to be installed almost anywhere accessible to a gas line. Check state and local codes for installation restrictions and requirements before purchase. Not for sale in California or Canada.
Due to the built in oxygen safety sensor, vent free products may not work properly at elevations above 4,500 ft.
- Dual Fuel (Natural (NG) or Propane (LP) gas)
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Large open face design
- Thermostatic heat control
- Electronic ignition
- Easy access one button control
- Double yellow flame burner
- Large charred log set with vivid details
- No venting required
- Optional blower (20-6143)